“Fun Night!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Victoria, Canada
“Fun Night!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We were out for a girl's night and our plan was pub hopping. However most places we wanted to go downtown had a long wait. We ended up at Cactus Club, and they had a table that would fit the 6 of us and were more than happy to accomodate.

The service was friendly and helpful. We ordered dinner here and there was a problem with my meal but it was rectified above and beyond what I could have expected so I was left with warm feelings. The sangria was awesome.

Thanks for a fun night!

• Visited August 2014

Vancouver
“Old Favourite for the daughter”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My daughter and I ended up here our first night in the city as my husband had a business meeting. We often dine at CC in the city and as the food always tastes the same this was a safe choice for an exhausted and hungry seven year old.

After the waiters fought over who was going to take care of us, the one we ended up with was very conversational and was great with my daughter. He was patient with us as we hung out and coloured in her new colouring book and I sipped on my Bellini.

We have learned over the years what they can make child friendly since they don't have a kid's menu. She always has half bowl rice and teriyaki chicken, a simplified version of the teriyaki chicken bowl on the menu. I tried Rob's flatbread for the first time, loving the goat cheese and arugula mixed with the balsamic vinegar.

Not all CC's have the same menus. This location has potato skins but not Spiked Frappes, where as the Langley location has the opposite.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank temby77
Kfar Saba, Israel
“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I had a sabiche that was realy good, i missed the spice and more color like a mango or geen paper...
I had a paper corn serilion steak that was ok.
Looks like a nice place for cocktails.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great menu and service, strong recommend for Victoria”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had read that this was part of a chain and hesitated but looked at the menu online and was won over to try. We decided to sit at the bar and have dinner. The bartender was inviting and fun. She talked over the menu and we decided to go with her recommendations and the food was just incredible in presentation and taste. I wish I had take a picture to post here. We also had fun with their wine list and all in all had a great experience. As coming from the US we had not been exposed to this chain and we can not wait to visit them again, A strong recommendation while in Victoria

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bretmn
Johannesburg
“Good food & service”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had a very good meal here. Service was friendly but waitress was a bit scatty but not the end of the world. We found the restaurant (like the one in Vancouver) to be fairly expensive in South African financial terms but it was delicious and we enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited May 2014