“Boston Pizza”

Neighborhood: Burnside
Neighborhood: Burnside
“Boston Pizza”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

After our bad experience at White Spot, we were greeted in a friendly manner, had our drink order taken almost immediately. The portions are plentiful

Visited January 2013

Victoria, Canada
“Into the Blue (Martini)”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My choice this time - the three of us went for an early bite to Boston Pizza on Blanshard Street. This time we shared a calamari appy; crispy, hot and garnished with fried hot peppers and tzaziki. No leftovers here.

My daughter had her favourite, the fettuccini bolognese with chicken - consitently hot and tasty with great garlic toast. My wife had the seafood pasta with shrimp, scallops and mussels. Again, a generous portion of delicious food. I had the pulled pork sliders - just right after the calamari.

I tried the Blue Martini - vodka, white rum, blue curacao, pineapple and lemon. It was delcious - I subbed plain white rum for coconut-flavoured rum indicated in the menu. It came garnished with a gummy worm, presumably for Halloween.

Great food, great service... see you next time BP.

• Visited October 2012
“Average”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went to the one near admirals rd , it was average , not as good as some Boston pizzas I have gone to

Visited November 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Always Good - the Food and the Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Last Saturday night was "Dad's Choice" - that means the girls told me we were going out for supper. In an attempt to find a place all three of us, mom, dad and teenage daughter, could enjoy, we went to our favourite Boston Pizza location - the one on Hilliside Ave. and Blanshard St.

My daughter had her usual, fettucine bolagnese topped with a roasted chicken breast. It must be good because she orders it over and over - with the brownie dessert to follow. My wife had the firecracker shrimp appy. The shrimp were crisp, sweet and spicy.

I had the Meteor (ala Meatier) Pizza with ground beef, pepperoni, ham and Italian sausage. Good thing I don't have gout. It was very tasty and just spicy enough, once I loaded it with cracked pepper.

I have never had slow or bad service at Boston Pizza. All of the young ladies working there have been very effecient, while being charming and pleasant at the same time.

I shall return!

• Visited September 2012
Lloydminster, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

BP's is always a favorite of mine, and this location was no different. Although they were out of my favorite dessert (Chocolate Explosion cake), the service was great, and the food was delicious.

Visited June 2012