“Homemade”

Kitty's Cafe
Cuisines: Canadian
“Homemade”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Just a small cafe, but I'd come here over and over; in fact, I did.
It's almost impossible to get a breakfast for $6.49 but this was just like mom used to make.
Crisp bacon, juicy sausage home fried potatoes (not deep fried) and eggs that were just right.
Judy, our waitress, remember our order from the first day. When we came in the second day she said: "the usual?". We were very impressed; we both had our eggs differently, our toast was different, and our drinks were different, yet without writing it down, she remembered every detail.
The night that I had dinner there, I had roast beef with a huge Yorkshire pudding; it was perfect.
The cost was only $11.99
Kitty, the owner/chef, when a spare moment came, came out to meet the customers. A jovial lady, she was happy to see and meet the diners. She even said "thank you for your support.
If you're staying downtown this is an exceptional meal for the money paid.
This restaurant is not posh but the food rates at least as good as the five star restaurants.
I WILL BE BACK