“Incompetent!”
Review of Noodlebox Uptown

Noodlebox Uptown
Ranked #690 of 1,289 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for westcoast tastes. Our bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because we believe real food is at the heart of great food.
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Ordered box with protein (chicken), but didn't get any protein. Asked the staff about it, and they said they'd bring it over to my table ASAP. After waiting ~15 minutes, I went to ask again, and it was obvious they forgot. I asked for a refund, to which they gave me $3 (for the protein)... thanks... but by then I didn't want a cold noodle dish, something I had to explain twice to the same staff member. Thanks for the full refund, I guess. It's too bad you couldn't refund all the time I wasted at your establishment.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 21, 2018

I have eaten here many times and I always look forward to this treat. Most of the time I am very satisfied with my meal, but this time it was OUTSTANDING!
Everything from taking the order to getting the food was fast, efficient and friendly. Having our bowls delivered to our table was a special added touch we really appreciated.
Our meals not only looked fantastic but perfectly hit our taste buds with just the right heat and flavor. I tend to order the dishes here a tad hotter than at other places.
Hats off to the crew and thanks for making us happy!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

The Noodle Box Uptown in Saanich, BC is a great place to grab a quick meal. Great food at reasonable prices, dine in or takeout.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2017

We love to stop here on our way home every now and then. The food is not entirely consistent with respect to spiciness, but it is always flavourful and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out. I was ordering for someone who is anaphylactic to peanuts. I clarified twice with the man on the phone for no peanuts on one dish as there is a severe allergy. When I got there to pick it up, I double checked and you bet there was peanuts on/in it. I had to wait 20 mins while they remade it while the rest of the order got cold. No reimbursement or offer to keep the rest of the food warm. Super disappointed as more attention should be paid, especially with something as serious as allergies.

Date of visit: November 2017