“Great Staff!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Great Staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great staff made the best of a difficult situation. There was an area-wide power outage that hit just a few minutes after we had ordered our dinner - the staff didn't miss a beat! They got every candle in the place delivered to every table right away and assured everyone that they would still be receiving their meals (as they were cooking with gas anyway). The food came out cooked perfectly and delicious. Most restaurants would have kicked everyone out, but these guys made the best of it, and served a full restaurant of hungry people very well. Thanks so much for a fun evening!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jen S

Langford, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

My daughter and I ate here when we stayed at the Four Points Victoria Gateway. The breakfast was served in a warm and welcoming environment and the dinner was delicious!!! I had a Salmon dish with avocado butter (if I remember correctly) and I ate every morsel! YUMM!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Norma T
“Will be back for sure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had a great meal. Ordered the tenderloin. Came perfectly cooked. The black garlic demi glace coupled with the sage blue cheese butter was out of this.world.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank clyde1500
“skip it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Honestly I have a hard time believing the reviews that have been written. My husband and I decided to try Inferno for lunch after trying to get in at the too busy Log House restaurant. inferno was not busy for one. My all day breakfast choice was truly awful and I don't complain much about my food. My husband had the burger and it was absolutely nothing special. the bathrooms are located out of the restaurant and way down the hall. Our server was nice enough but I found there was little atmosphere to speak of. This was our second time eating lunch at this location. Really both times were just forgettable.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Colleen S
Victoria, Canada
“Good time, good beer, good food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

One stop for everything, good food, good spirits, great service, check it out!! Inferno is a great place to meet for drinks and applies or a meal, staff is fun it will be fun to have large group dinners too!

Visited December 2013