“Outstanding vinegars”

93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Outstanding vinegars”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

You can spend a small fortune in this store without blinking. Their flavored vinegars are exceptional. I didn't even make it to the olive oil section. If you're visiting from the states, have your purchase shipped home. My little bottles were confiscated by TSA, even though they fit in one quart size Ziploc bag, because they were 0.2 ounces over the limit. (Obviously, I'm not good at converting ounces to ml.) Don't go through the heartache of waving goodbye to your purchase at security. Even better, do the tasting in the shop then order online at home.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ruup4adventure2

Pembroke, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

In the old Hudson's Bay building, downtown Victoria. BC.
Friendly knowledgable staff.
A true tasting experience. If you like oil and you like vinegar you are going to love this!

1 Thank 1simon1
Victoria, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“olive oil tasting”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

What a fabulous place for a tasting party of olive oils and balsamic vinegars. The owners Emily and Steve are so knowledgeable and make you feel right at home. We all learned so much about their products and I will never go anywhere else to purchase my oils again..I never knew olive oil spoils in only 6 months so buy it fresh. The tastes were devine.

1 Thank 643suzieQ
Victoria, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An amazing tasting experience”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

a wonderful little shop in the Victoria Market that offers high quality Olive oils and balsamic vinegars. The proprietors have a wealth of information regarding olive pressing and and the health benefits of real olive oil. I will never buy my olive oil anywhere else now! The oils are displayed in silver 'casks' and each with a spout for tasting. The staff are knowledgeable and very helpful. I enjoyed the whole experience and recommend a visit while in Victoria. I never knew so many varieties with distinctive tastes were available. I took home several varieties of olive oil and small bottles of espresso balsamic vinegar and black cherry balsamic as well as lime infused balsamic. I can only think about the ones I will try next time.

2 Thank cuggycolleen
Vancouver Island, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Who Knew?”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had my first Olive Oil tasting this week at Olive the Senses, and Wow! What an experience - I learned so much and know where I will be going for my Olive Oil and Balsamic vinegars now!! Fabulous selection of quality goods....... don't miss it..... and the tastings are free

1 Thank Jo W