“Best Pizza in Victoria”

Ranked #796 of 1,233 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Without a doubt, the best pizza in Victoria - but you do pay for it. The value at local two for one places (Cosmos Pizza, Romeo's, etc...) for a decent product makes it tough to do Ali Baba on a regular basis - but you can order by the slice here and that's a good thing.

2  Thank TravellingDuo4

Reviewed January 14, 2013

They have a great selection of pizza. There has been a few times where it wasn't as good but for the most part it's decent. A bit pricey but comparable to other places.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

we have had Ali baba pizza probably 5 times now as our sons live in Vic and we go to See them.
often. its always bee hot and fresh and plentiful when delivered to our hotel.. the boys love the meaty ones, and we love the chicken.... i wish we had one here in the comox valley

Reviewed October 11, 2012

So, we decided to ordered pizza the other night from Ali Baba Saanich Centre cause I 'thought" it was good pizza, I should known better. we order two large for $30 bucks, one Hawaiian, the other pepporoni & mushroom, had it delivered. Well, I honestly dont think there was any pineapple on the Hawaiian, not to mention the fact that there was way more dough then toppings. it was really bad, next time I'll stick with my first instinct (Romeo's) I normally would have called and complained, but I didn't. We just won't order there again. Disapointed for sure.

1  Thank Whitesands13
Reviewed September 23, 2012

It fills the objective for 'pizza on the go'. Tastes like a mass produced pizza, but sometimes when you just need something in your belly to fill the void, Ali Baba pizza is pretty good value