“Awesome, organic pizza! Thin crust, whole wheat, spelt and gluten free options.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rebelious Tomato

Rebelious Tomato
Ranked #846 of 1,180 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Pizza
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stumbled upon this little joint with my daughter while searching for a lemonade for Saje. Having started a gourmet healthy pizza place myself in the past (before greedy partners elbowed me out) I tend to be a very particular connesseur of pizza so it takes a lot to impress me.

These guys are in my worldwide top 6 due to their flavours, (mostly) organic ingredients and overall attitude towards creating a quality product. Pressed for time, I simply tried their pizza on the rack and it was better than most fresh pizza I've tried at hundreds of other spots including Naples.

Simple pricing, awesome Pizza options with lots of vegetarian pizzas and unique protein based pizzas including Thai Curry Chicken (similar to one of my own recipes), "tear jerker", Ninja Chicken etc.

Thin crust, whole wheat, spelt and gluten free options.
These guys also have excellent gelato (the dark chocolate was top notch) and the owner offered to put it back in the cooler after he saw that we were eating our pizza first. The reason = because he keeps the cooler just cool enough for the gelato to be soft which gives it the best flavor.

I am always keen to support a good product and in this case it was strong enough for me to go out of my to list on trip advisor, then write this review. That says a LOT!

Great food, great karma, these guys will go far!

-David