“Nice Burger "Joint"”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
London Ontario
“Nice Burger "Joint"”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had read reviews of Bin 4 online and intended to visit there in Victoria. On our last day we were looking for a quick lunch and left our hotel in Langford to drive around and see what we could find. I was pleased to see a Bin 4 location in Langford as well as downtown Victoria! So we tried that.

We all enjoyed this lunch. My son ordered the Heritage Burger and my husband ordered "The Dirty Bourbon". they both said their burgers were excellent. The fries were spectacular (and there were loads of them!). My daughter ordered the Ginger Soy Tofu burger and thought it was great. And I ordered the Almond Praline and Blue Cheese Salad (sans blue cheese :) and it was really yummy - great dressing. Our server also brought us a half order of fries/half order of onion rings - it was a ridiculously large portion. The onion rings were really interesting, and came with dips - they were yummy and huge and crisp.

You will enjoy this place if you are looking for a good burger.

• Visited August 2013

Illinois
“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A local gal recommended this restaurant and we were not impressed. The burgers were just ok and my chicken sandwich was dry. Fries were loaded with too much salt and pepper. First time my son has not liked his fries. Dips were nothing special. Toppings for burgers were spicy and heavy. Onion rings were outstanding. Service was good.

Visited August 2013
“Great burgers”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We live in Langford so we thought we would give this place a try. It was Saturday and it was busy. We manage to get right in. The atmosphere is pleasant and the energy is high. Great menu with a lot of great choices. Our waitress was excellent explaining the menu very well. I ordered a wild mushroom burger, with house salad. Loved it. There buns are amazing. My wife had the pecan salad, she liked it but next time would ask not to have the blue cheese in it. Overall very pleased with our experience. It is great to have such a great hamburger restaurant in Langford. Looking forward to going back.

Visited August 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Everything you've ever wanted in a burger!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Best restaurant in Langford, hands down. Fresh ingredients with everything made from scratch. Burgers are juicy and tender. Wonderful unique and tasty burger fixings. Great accommodating staff and reasonably prices. Can't beat the half price after 9 pm deals. Try something new and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Great casual food experience.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great Bin 4 burger reminds me of how the BLT burger does it in Las Vegas...at half the price.

Great value here, they just need some umbrella's for the patio.

• Visited July 2013