“Excellent Service and Delicious Food”
Review of Efes Restaurant

Efes Restaurant
Ranked #694 of 1,216 Restaurants in Victoria
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice, modern cafe with friendly helpful staff and generous portions. We had a chicken donar and a beef donar, both were delicious and excellently prepared with fresh salad, sauces and rice. If you have room try the rice pudding, it's heavenly.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

quality food, freshly made and very very tasty!

have been here a couple of times and enjoyed the beef and chicken doners - both delicious with quality ingredients. free dessert thrown in on our second visit.
my wife had the lamb which was one of the tastiest morsels of food i have ever had the privilege to consume.
go there and enjoy a delicious and nutritious taste sensation.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

If I were a lamb, ready to give my life to a good cause, I would sacrifice myself to become lamb kebabs at Efes. The chicken is equally amazing, and its hard to resist the lure of a big meat mound on a stick, but the lamb is stupid good.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I decided to try this out for lunch as it was near my office. The first thing that struck me was the decor, nice clean modern classic and no plasticy look. I decided to try the Falafel wrap with all the toppings. Everything was made fresh. Even the salad. Whilst I waited, I talked to the friendlyTurkish staff so I knew immediately I was getting the real deal and I was not dissappointed. The portions were generous and very tasty. I took the loyalty card as I expect to be back often.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Wow this is a must if you like donars. The owner is so friendly and the food is so fresh. Must try the rice pudding. Will be pack for sure