“Pocket Full of Sunshine!”
Review of Cora

Cora
Ranked #17 of 1,234 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Healthy, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I love eating breakfast and so when I'm traveling I'm always looking for a great spot. My search led me here. What a great place to eat. This place came recommended by a local tour reservationist. If you are a fan of crepes, this is the place for you. A very colorful menu offering a variety of different things from sweet to savory. They offer a nice healthy portion of fruit that makes you know you're eating good. I had the egg, ham/cheese crepe while the hubby had the April 89. Both fabulous and oh my is it filling! Enjoy :)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

What a great place for breakfast or lunch. I have been there 4 times with different people and have enjoyed it everytime. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We first tried Cora while on vacation in Alberta a few years ago. What a find! Fresh, hearty breakfasts, great service and a sunny atmosphere. Who knew that this little gem was hiding in an Edmonton strip mall? Needless to say, I was ecstatic when a Cora restaurant opened in my hometown of Victoria, BC. Once again, the atmosphere, service and especially the food were fantastic. However, what really prompted me to write this review is that this past week, I tried my third Cora restaurant - this time in Winnipeg, Manitoba (St. Boniface location). As in my previous experiences, the food was excellent, wholesome and so fresh (nothing like the horrible food at our motel's restaurant). I am impressed by the consistency and quality of each Cora restaurant. It is clear that the company has a vision to celebrate the most important meal of the day. I will most definitely be back.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were deeply saddened a few years ago when the previous cafe on this spot closed after so many years. However, we've just discovered Cora, a fresh, delicious replacement! We were happy with the healthy, and maybe not-so-healthy (check out the raspberry crepe...) choices. The service was good and the food really was excellent. The prices are about average for Victoria, we spent $30 for 2 of us, but you get a piece of maple fudge on the way out the door, so it's all good!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

we alwys ate breakfast/bruch at Cora's when in Ontario and longed for it out west and it's finally here. most amazing menu selections with full fruit sculptures. birthday wished sung to my grandson by the uber friendly staff. |Everyone lives Cora's!