“Great coffee”
Review of Mirage Coffee - CLOSED

Mirage Coffee
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Went twice on our trip. The barista remembered my special order on my return trip which always is nice. Latte was perfect. We also tried their Bombay spice chai tea and it was good as well. Very nice would recommend to anyone looking for good coffee.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This place is so nice. look cute, smell good in here. clean, bekery is good. decoration is so cute. Good location in town.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband went here for a different breakfast than what was served at the hotel. He was not disappointed.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stopped in for a coffee while shopping. I asked for an Americano with steamed heavy cream, and it was absolutely delicious-- hot, flavorful and well drawn. I wish they were located in Seattle! My husband got a regular latte and also drank every drop with pleasure.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a cute coffee shop right up the road from the Fairmont Empress where I was staying. The coffee was good and I enjoyed a couple breakfast sandwiches there as well.