“Lovely, spacious furnished flat in a fabulous...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bess_W195...
Victoria, Canada
“Lovely, spacious furnished flat in a fabulous Victoria neighbourhood”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

During the summer of 2013 a friend and I both stayed at Oak Lane Luxury Furnished Suites while vacationing in Victoria. We were in the Garden and the Oak suites. Both suites were lovely, clean and well stocked with amenities and supplies. Management was friendly and quickly responded to our requests for extra linens. We loved the enchanting and safe Rockwood area and found the location excellent for getting around the city easily. When I decided to permanently relocate to Victoria in the fall of 2014, I was thrilled that the Oak suite was again available as my initial landing point. This clean, spacious and beautifully sunny suite is exceptionally large for a one bedroom with a bright eat-in kitchen, tastefully and comfortably decorated living space, palatial bathroom with claw foot tub/shower and an outdoor deck with a lovely view of the Olympic Mountains. I would highly recommend the Oak Suite and Oak Lane apartments to anyone looking for short- or longer-term furnished accommodation.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
FabulousH...
Edmonton, Canada
“This was the perfect place to stay!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

The suite was perfect - it had absolutely everything we needed, not a thing was missing and it was comfortable and beautiful. We were well looked after - all our questions were answered in a timely way and we were treated extremely well. This was the ideal location - we didn't need to use our car all week! I would love to come and stay every year!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It had absolutely everything we needed.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Victoria
Reviewed February 11, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Kamloops
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Bowen Island
Reviewed July 16, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
B.C.
Reviewed July 15, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing