“Ok food but over priced”
Review of Rick's Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rick's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Has been in Victoria for years.
Description: Has been in Victoria for years.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service was good but the food was not worth thr price. I had the rib eye and the wife had the new York the total came to $100 us. I have had better steak and at a better price.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We ate at Rick's Steakhouse on May 27th, 2012 and found it to be most overpriced restaurant in all of Victoria!
We were seated by a "hostess" with a large down coat on??? Our table was not properly cleaned from the previous guest and even the menus were sticky.
We decided on our dinner and hoped it would be as good as the previous night's dinner at Pescadores.
My dinner, ( a seafood penne), was so bland I couldn't believe it. There didn't appear to be any spices/flavorings in the basic tomato/cheese sauce at all. Even the noodles were bland, not having been cooked in salt water. The menu said it contained lobster, but the only thing I could find even remotely resembling lobster were some tiny, tough bits of something seafood. The scallops and shrimp tasted like they had been frozen for too long, etc, etc.
When I was asked by the manager if everything was good, I had to voice my displeasure about my dinner. He was very responsive and apologetic. The only saving grace to the evening was that he removed the charge for my dinner. Thanks for that!
Maybe if enough customers let them know about their food/service, they can get things back in order!