“Out of the way but great”

Nourish Kitchen & Cafe
Ranked #22 of 1,227 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We hold no labels, just offer nourishing, wholesome foods and happily offer gluten free baking, farm fresh produce, ethically raised meats (including a bone broth bar) and fermented beverages
Reviewed August 21, 2014

It's worth the drive to the gardens to have a nice lunch here. The food is very good and the service is professional. When you eat here you also receive a discount on your garden admission.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

What a great location at the Horticulture Centre. You can enter just the restaurant and not go through the garden if you choose not to pay for that. Breakfasts and lunches are wonderful and well worth it. We sat on the deck and enjoyed the sunshine. The waitresses were perfect, and we were grateful for the frequent refills of water with mint or borage leaves. It was a hot day! We both had the eggs benny which had a vegan form of cheese sauce… no cheese. They make it clear about vegan, dairy free or gluten free on the menu for those with preferences. We enjoyed watching other dishes come out of the kitchen: all colourful and clearly nicely plated. We have already decided to go back to try their tasting plate, oh and maybe a few other dishes. Desserts are simple but perfect, from a cookie to a carrot cake to … I forget! I will go back to find out! This is a hidden gem.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was having lunch at Nourish with a friend today and it dawned on me that I was there last week too with a couple of other friends. It is one of the places where we often have lunch and they go for a stroll around the Glendale Gardens afterwards. The food is consistently good. Today I had the Benny gone nuts which was, as always, delicious and my friend had the soup and a plate of appetizers which she said was just excellent. Last week my friends were carnivores so could indulge their bacon passion. There is a very cleverly designed menu at Nourish which provides different meat options to be added to the various menus items. Nice for vegetarians and non vegetarians to be able to go to a restaurant with both groups having delicious options. We will be back

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Great food and fancy coffee. Great service too. Nice small dining room with a huge patio for summer. It's good any time of year though. I've been there three times. Always delicious and memorable.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Nourish is a good addition for visitors to the gardens. It also offers some very wholesome and freshly prepared alternatives to regular fare. It's not on my list of favourite eateries but that's strictly a matter of personal preference.

1  Thank myoyster09