“Amazing Victoria garden”
Review of Abkhazi Garden

Abkhazi Garden
Ranked #20 of 181 things to do in Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Created by the Russian Prince and Princess Abkhazi, this lovely garden spans just over an acre and features native Garry oaks, Japanese Maples and splendid rhododendrons.
Iowa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Victoria garden”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

My daughter and I visited Abkhazi Garden last summer and it was our favorite spot in Victoria.
It's amazing how much is in this small area, but it's a very beautiful and peaceful place with an interesting history. After a leisurely walk through the garden and taking lots of photos we had a delicious lunch on the terrace - great desserts. I would love to see the garden again when the rhododendrons are in bloom.

3 Thank katietoo

• Finnish first
Portland, Oregon
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Gorgeous gardens, wonderful tea and scones.”
Reviewed June 6, 2008

My husband and I stumbled upon this place and it was such a treat. We didn't have enough time for Butchart Gardens as we had to catch a 3pm ferry, and I was feeling a bit disappointed about that, but then we found this gem and it was lovely to experience. Towards the end of the gardens, there is a house where they serve tea, scones and various light lunch options. Plus there is a great gift shop. I would highly recommend.

4 Thank J0Cat