“Coffee at its best”

Ranked #10 of 57 Coffee & Tea in Victoria
Victoria, Canada
“Coffee at its best”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My daughter and I recently had coffee at Discovery Coffee in Victoria, BC. This is the best coffee I have ever tasted and would recommend it to coffee lovers. We also loved the peach cornmeal muffin. Can't wait to visit again.

• Visited December 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“Breakfast with a twist”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

A pleasant find away from the rush of the harbout. Had an excellent omelette with side of toast and a very fresh mix salad with a nice light dressing. Just the right amount of food to start the day. They do not weigh the plate down with the omnipresent sides of potatoes and double toasts that tend to be the norm. Very good latte as well.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“The Nastiest Service Person I've Ever Met”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We came upon this Discovery Coffee (on Menzies Street in James Bay) and I had the bright idea to have breakfast here. What a mistake. We ordered their special breakfast of the day which included two pancakes. The waitress left quickly before we had noticed the absence of any butter or syrup for the pancakes. I went to the counter to ask about the them and the woman at the counter screamed at me to go to the end of the line (of those ordering). I tried to explain that we had our breakfasts but were missing things. She screamed -- didn't you hear me, go the end of the line. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy and hope it is not representative of the service personnel in Canada (I suspect she was an escaped mental patient)

• Visited July 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Modern Retro made comfortable”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This warm friendly quaint cafe was a wonderful reprieve from busy downtown Victoria. Upon walking into the cafe you are greeted with the sounds of the 60's and 70'scoming from the vinyl records stacked on a table. The staff are very friendly and wonderfully unique. The coffee, roasted at their store on Discovery street, is individually brewed so each cup is fresh and tasty. The espresso, pulled from a La Marzocco, is sweet and flavourful. In addition, the baked goods and the gourmet menu are outstanding and well worth the reasonable price. Thanks for the great experience. I will definitely visit again.

• Visited February 2012