There are a ton of them in victoria, the one we stayed at was on Gorge Road, the floor had hardwood floors, and you could see the dust bunnies in the corners. The bathtub had hairs around the edges from the previous guest(s), the bathroom floor also needed to be mopped - looked quite dirty. It was a very hot day, the room had air conditioning, but it did not work and the air conditioner was very dusty/dirty. At night, it was extremely hot in the room. We only stayed one night. The room was only $90 a night and was rated 3 stars, for that price, I expected a room to be clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted #1 Hotel Value by Victoria News � 6 years running! Awarded 3-Stars by Tourism BC's Canada Select Program. This Downtown Victoria Location features 69 Rooms. 9 Free Satellite Movie Channels, in room coffee/tea, Free Parking, Free Shuttle Service from Inner Harbour Ferries, outdoor Pool and Sauna. Deluxe King beds in most rooms, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, working desks and voicemail, wheelchair accessible room. Collect valuable StayMiles.com reward Points with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Traveller's Inn - On Gorge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Hotel On Gorge
- Travellers Hotel Victoria