“Great Bennys!”

Shine Cafe
Ranked #87 of 1,180 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manitoba
“Great Bennys!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

While in Victoria last weekend, went for brunch at Shine. Arrived at 11 on a Sat, had a 20 min wait, Good complimentary coffee but no place to stand and wait. Very loud in the first room. After being seated my friends and I each ordered a different Benny. Traditional, Tuscany and Canadian. All excellent. Service and prices were good too.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Calgary
“Great food Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I went for something to eat here and was it great! I had the Big Breakfast and my wife had the Metropolitan Omelet. The food was fantastic. We got there about 2 pm and there was lots of room. The portions are big, the service was great. You have to try the Blood Pudding. Sounds terrible but is wonderful, very lite but tasty.

Cant wait to go back you have to have the Scones unbelievably tasty. I can see why it gets packed spoke with Stephanie the young lady cook she sure knows her job, very nice girl. Great little place you wont be disappointed.

Maui
“Fabulous breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This restaurant is always a favorite for us.This time we ate breakfast three days in a row.Every day it was fantastic for myself and my husband and we had something different every morning.The staff are so pleasant and portions are large.all of the bennies are fantastic.

Visited September 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
“Quaint, small, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went there to try breakfast based upon other reviews, and was not disappointed, the food was yummy I,had the heuveos and were very good and filling. The restaurant is small but worth the short wait I had, coffee hot, food brought out promptly. Poured me a coffee while wiinpp

“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We had an awesome breakfast! Custom made omelettes and the Brie Benny was to write home about. Being a Sunday morning it was super busy but the service was fast. Best coffee ever! Can hardly wait to go back!

Visited September 2013