It was nice walking into a good ambience and to have a smooth check in by a wonderful front desk girl. The suite was nice, well laid out and well appointed. The overall amenities were great with a well equipped kitchenette and two LCD TVs. the bed was just perfect and I slept soundly.
However, the lack of air conditioning was a huge disappointment though the front desk got a fan delivered on my complaint and it helped. My other disappointments were a lack of good TV channels, poor cable picture quality, no HD channels, spotty internet and only one mirror in the suite over the bathroom sink. I'm sure this must feel like a very high end hotel except in summer season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa features some of the largest guest rooms in Victoria. Convenient located two blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site cafe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria