I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Victoria as a family. It is close to the museum, Beacon Hill Park, and restaurants. The 1 bedroom suite is very comfortable and has all of the amenities for a small family. And,yes, the interior of the suite is a bit run down but it was very clean. The pool was nice and clean, too. I would definately recommend this place to anyone who wants comfort and convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa features some of the largest guest rooms in Victoria. Convenient located two blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site cafe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria