If you are looking for a place in downtown Victoria, this is a perfect place especially with family. Convenient and walking distance to Victoria Harbour also with a friendly staff. We went to Victoria last August for my nephews wedding and we stayed here. This contemporary hotel is overlooking the historical St. Anne's Academy (just across). We had a wonderful time not only because we attended the wedding, also we did the Whale watching ---- it was magnifico! It was a sight of a lifetime! we saw more than what we would like to watch as well as we got educated about other wild habitat that resides in beautiful sea surrounding Victoria and also the island were you will see hundreds of sea lions. Thank you Eagle Wing Tours for sharing to us your knowledge and wisdom how we could help protect our NATURE while ENJOYING their presence in our environment. Victoria is beautiful, we were fascinated as well with the Buchart Garden. The history involved how this beautiful garden had been shared to us by the founding family from few generations and able to sustain to excite locals and tourist. Also when you visit to Victoria dont forget to visit the Wharf, you need to ride the Taxi ferry to cross or take the bus/taxi however its more fun to take the water taxi. For those of you who have not been to Buchart Garden, I will recommend taking the Tour Bus. It covers the entrance to the garden as well as you will get educated of other places on the way to the garden. Like the Vineyards & other businesses, and historical places too. Oh before i forget the SPA was terrific. AquaTerre Spa. My masseuse was excellent. She is blind however she had a great aura, as soon as you will hear voice you will feel rejuvenated already, knowledgeable and experience. Thank you to all the staff of Parkside for making our stay a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa features some of the largest guest rooms in Victoria. Convenient located two blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site cafe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria