Just off the main drag, a nice walk to the shops and resturants, lovely greenspace across the street and a sweet old church on the corner. Really enjoyed our stay here, the staff are very nice, the suites are spacious. We actually loved our suite so much that we cooked dinner and stayed in. The kitchen had everything you would need, the pots and pans were actually a decent quality , there was a wine opener & glasses. Enjoyed the fireplace and the little balconey and the deep soaker tub. Lots of towels for the shower and tub, a nice bath bomb for your bath indulgence.
The pool here is large, you could easily do laps if that was your thing. The exercise room was really nice with high- end equipment and a big hot tub for your aching muscles. But you could book time @ the spa for that, which we did!!! Great massage!
I think this is a great place to stay. My one complaint here is paying for parking. This seems to be the latest thing for hotels. It's crap! You're already paying for the hotel, it already has lots of parking which most of the time in underground so there is no additional land being used. So what's with ripping off your guests 15 or more dollars a nite? I do understand when there is a parking lot say across the street or something and maybe valet parking. Nothing against this resort in particular, this seems to be a trend @ alot of places lately. Some genius thought this up to make some money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa features some of the largest guest rooms in Victoria. Convenient located two blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site cafe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa