“lounge here on way to ferry or between adventures”
Review of Bubby's Kitchen

Bubby's Kitchen
Ranked #45 of 1,234 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Busy restaurant with wholesome West Coast cuisine that your grandmother (Bubby) would be proud of, located in charming Cook Street Village.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

the perfect place to buy food to go - or relax with a range of excellent light foods, great coffee, etc., and outdoor tables for relaxing for an hour or two in self-indulgent, calm comfort. Ample free parking in the street. Much less frenetic than just a few blocks away on Yates, Fort, and harbor area.

2  Thank 2retiredinSB

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have eaten there a few times now and I can definitely recommend it. I love the place, both for brunch and dinner. The servers are always nice and they really know the food they are selling.
I will definitely continue to go there and I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I went here on a suggestion from the owner of the BnB I was staying at in Victoria. She was absolutely right. The food was fresh and well seasoned. I had the salmon burger with fries, and for desert I had carrot cake from their bakery. The waiter was very nice and I would recommend eating here if you visit Victoria.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We walked to Bubby's from our B&B, and were pleasantly surprised by the food quality from this informal, comfortable spot. We enjoyed the duck and the pork tenderloin special on Monday, then came back Thursday for the halibut special, whichle this time I got the duck. Very good beverage selection - wines and craft beers.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a bright cheerful spot...and the food is always great, creative touches on every dish that I have tried, nicely flavoured, excellent coffee. The service is friendly, and pretty prompt, and they do keep tabs on the guests so the coffee rarely runs dry. There is a nice view of the neighbourhood. Tables are smallish, but that is appropriate for the venue. We've been going here for a few years, and have had both lunch and dinner. We'll keep going to Bubby's.