“Very helpful staff”

Cycle Treks - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to CycleTreks, located in beautiful Victoria BC. We offer a variety of full service bike tours, using top quality equipment, for cycling enthusiasts with all levels of riding ability. We have everything from single day bike rentals and guided tours around Victoria, to exhilarating, fully inclusive, multi day guided bicycle adventure tours on Vancouver Island and the Southern Gulf Islands.
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We called up last minute and the tours were booked, but ben rented us bikes and told us a great route to take for the day. His knowledge of the area and all thebest sites to see was so helpful. We had a great day and really got to see the city.

Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

I was extremely impressed with my experience at Cycle Treks. After a mix-up where I thought I had booked a tour but never actually did, the guys at Cycle Treks came through with what turned out to be an amazing day. They require at least 2 people for a tour, so when I showed up alone thinking I had booked a tour, they didn't even have a guide available that day. They offered to give me a bike and equipment for an hour to check out the James Bay and Beacon Hill Park areas by myself until a guide happened to be available, then they got him to meet me for a solo guided tour of the city for another few hours. Worked out perfectly! We visited some must-see landmarks as well as many off-the-beaten-path gems. The guide was engaging and informative. Overall, it ended up being a highlight of my trip! I made sure to give a sizable tip for their kindness and extra effort.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We're both keen road cyclists and had read that Victoria and the surrounding area had good cycling facilities but we hadn't expected just how many dedicated cycle paths, cycle lanes and quiet countryside roads there would be. Cycletreks rented us two modern lightly-used road bikes that were ideal for touring the area quickly and easily. They were friendly and efficient and gave us options for returning the bikes if we didn't make it back before their closing time. While we were getting ready, they even volunteered to deliver other customers and their rented bikes across town to given them a better ride. Other Victoria shops rented town/hybrid bikes but I didn't find any other renting road bikes.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and I rented road bikes for two days from Cycle Treks. They worked well and we went all around Victoria one day and to Sooke and back the second day. The bike trails are terrific and we met a lot of helpful people along the way. The hotel we stayed at let us keep the bikes in our rooms overnight which was very helpful.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

We had to dig around to find Cycle Treks (Kind of hidden near the Float Plane station), but it was worth it. We spent 3 hours cycling with a guide (Josh, who was wonderful) along the coast, into small neighborhoods with a running commentary and interesing tidbits about Victoria. The ride was about 11 miles, but only 2 hills and the rest was easy, and we are in our 60's. Even got to feed a sealion! Also - stop by Red Fish/Blue Fish right next door for fish & chips eaten on the wharf sitting on a barrel. Great way to award yourself. Bev & Mark - Ninety Six, SC

1  Thank Bev G