Victoria Pedicab Company

from $70.13
from $84.16
from $35.07
More Info
All reviews cruise ship hour tour beacon hill park our tour guide beautiful city great tour his knowledge james bay area empress hotel take pictures fun facts few hours chocolate shop downtown area highly recommend this tour bike ride great pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister-in-law and my 13 year old Granddaughter went on a pedicab tour, it was a lot of fun, and Chris, our tour guide and mighty peddler, was very knowledgeable about all the places we visited. We had such a good time, we hired the pedicab for an extra couple of hours. Fun for all the family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Shain Boon was our guide. He was fantastic! We learned so much about the city, people and businesses. He had so many wonderful stories to share. Highly reccomend this company!
It was a lot of fun and rates are very reasonable. We will definitely ask for Shane next time we are there!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed this Pedicab tour! Chris texted me before our cruise ship arrived at the dock, letting me know he will be right there to meet us, and even a picture of his smiling face for me to look for. I originally chose this tour with my limited mobility mother in mind. Not only was this Pedicab tour perfect for her, it was perfect for all four of us in the group. Chris was friendly, super knowledgeable about Victoria, and quite funny too. He had a large digital device that he fluidly used throughout the tour to show old-timey pictures of Victoria and its interesting features. He knew exactly which flowers were blooming where to optimize our time and directed us to the attractions we would most enjoy given our time. I just wish Chris and his pedicab tour business could be in every town we visit! He was fantastic and I hope we can do his tour again next time we visit Victoria.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ship was 1 1/2 hours late getting into port, but Victoria Pedicab was waiting for us. Ryan gave us a great 2 1/2 hour ride around James Bay, Fisherman's Wharf, Inner Harbour, Chinatown. Pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable. Pointed out highlights and history of city. Took us inside Empress Hotel, got great pictures of Inner Harbour & alleyways in Chinatown. Even though dark and spitting rain, we all thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Highly recommend for evening cruise ship arrival into Victoria.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

With a goofy and rainy day ahead I thought this tour would be impossible to do, but then we found that impossible is nothing for Michael! He took my family of four in his pedicab, we were in two carriages and with warm blankets and rainy cape that made our trip totally enjoyable and funny.
He did magic because he turned a bad day into a wonderful new experience.
We saw mostly the best highlights of Victória, from gardens to downtown, to Empress Hotel and ChinaTown, with much interesting informations about culture and history.
We all loved the tour and we will come back again when he gets electrical bikes !! Thanks Mike! U were awesome! ☝️