“YUM!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Canada
“YUM!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

One word sums this place up - YUM! Went twice in two days 'cause it was so good. First time we had a Canadian (maple infused waffle with strawberries & whipped cream) and the Joe Mac (apple & brie). Second time the Mike Lyall (bacon, chocolate & cheese - don't judge until you try it) and another Canadian. You have the chioce of butter milk, buckwheat or a spelt mix batter. Good coffee and everything was prepared quickly.

• Visited April 2013

Whitehorse, Yukon
“An interesting funky place for dessert!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I went with my son, as one of his friends works there. We had some waffles as a dessert as we had eaten supper earlier. The waffles were wonderful! My only complaint would be that they sprinkle syrup all over the plate and that gets on your fork,hands and therefore everywhere! My hands were terribly sticky by the time I was done. An interesting place, right smack dab in the middle of all the downtown clubs. The waiter told us that itʼs popular with the nightclubbers as itʼs open unitl 2 am? I can see why they would flock there after a night of dancing! It is licenced as well,so for those who want an alcoholic beverage with their waffles,well they have a drink for you! The staff there was very friendly and efficient! They also helped with picking a waffle type as there are so many to choose from. Finger licking good waffles!!

Visited April 2013
“good eats there”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I loved it so much food was great the service was awesome kids food available for good price my son loved it maple syrup was super yum.

• Visited April 2013
Masset, Canada
“Waffle Success!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been wishing for waffles for weeks now (holy alliteration!), and West Coast Waffles definitely satisfied my craving. I had a waffle topped with strawberries, blueberries and saskatoon berry syrup (yes, you get a choice of syrups!) and was in waffle-heaven. The waffle was cooked to perfection (soft and chewy), and was topped with FRESH fruit, not a compote like I was expecting. The service was friendly and fast and I liked the fact that it's open to eat until 2AM. They also serve beer. I'm coming back soon!

• Visited February 2013
Kirkland Lake, Canada
“Try the All!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Have gone to WCW quite a few times, for a while it was my spouse and I's weekend spot to visit. My fave is the Johnny Mac and Salmon King and my spouse the Mexican. They have great smoothies there too. The atmosphere, decor and music are hipster like and fresh. Sometimes on busy weekends they run out of ingredients so, you have to be willing to try something else if your faves ingredients aren't available that visit. Service is good, sometimes plates left behind on tables due to them being busy. Check out and try them all!

• Visited March 2012