“A great place in victoria”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Devour - CLOSED

Devour
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Calgary
“A great place in victoria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

One of the best places to eat in victoria. I cannot give this place a higher rating. We visit Victoria once a month and this is always on our todo list.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank CroftCalgary

Surrey, Canada
“more please!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

so good!!! menu is ever-changing and clearly put together by womeone that knows their stuff. I've only been at lunch, and it's packed in there, but it's so good and the get the food to you quite quickly considering how fresh it tastes. I hope they expand to a bigger location, I'd love to have a dinner with friends there but there's not enough space.

You MUST try this place. You won't be dissapointed. It's a weekly event for me.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank reviewer183462
vicbc
“yet again-amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

this place never ceases to amaze me!!! the best place in Victoria by far! it continues to impress the quality of food out of this small beautiful place. on Thursday-4October,2012 for dinner.I had the duck breast with thai sausage,yam noodles and thai coconut broth. The flavors were incredible!!!! The duck was cooked perfect. I don't know all the spices that are in the thai sausages, but they are now my favorite thing. The broth-YMMMMMMMY! and to top it off, the wheatfree brownie-scrumptous!!! On Broughton, its across the street from the
library. I have been many times,lunch and dinner, and the food is always top quality, great
service. My top compliments to the chef!!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank buda22
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good things do come in small packages! My lunch partner and I timed it perfectly as a corner table came open when we arrived. Make no mistake this is a tiny place, maybe six small tables for two. If you're someone who likes the wide open spaces then give this place a miss but oh, you will be missing some fine eating. There are a couple of tables on the sidewalk which might work for you. The menu is ever changing and interesting. Service was good. They have beer on tap as well as a decent wine list. To avoid being disappointed you probably should arrive earlier rather than later as they do sell out of some of their menu items on a regular basis. This is something to be commended. They don't have a neverending supply of frozen food in the back ready to be microwaved and thrown into a deep fat fryer. Thank God! This place is worth repeated visits.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank vic-coastar
Calgary, Canada
“Great Hot New Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Fun atmosphere in a packed little place. Our first impression made us a little skeptical, but we soon noticed that the menu and wine list looked liked someone knew what they were doing. They do! Not too ambitious a menu, just great food. I suspect this is the beginning of something really terrific.

Visited June 2012