“Our new favorite!”
Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #748 of 1,227 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/317/1507910/restaurant/Osaka-Sushi-Victoria
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Second visit in three weeks, we had to go back to try more menu items. We were so impressed with the freshness of the seafood, the presentation, the sauces.
There is a different daily special everyday. For an additional 2 dollars, you can add 4 pieces of tempura to a lunchtime bento box.
Our servers were so friendly, prompt and attentive on both visits. The restaurant is wheelchair accessible, with a large accessible washroom. I think Osaka has become our new favorite Japanese restaurant in Victoria and we have tried many! Parking can be a challenge as popularity grows... Arrive before or after busy lunch hours. Lots of comfortable seating, as well as a sushi bar with big screen TV.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Food and price are great! No complaints there. Family and I got bento boxes, tempura and assorted sashimi to share. All the sauces were delicious. The sashimi was awesome and fresh. Only thing that could be better is the service, not bad, but not great.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I frequent here with my former job share partner and wonderful friend. The server recognizes us and knows what we order. The sushi is always fresh and fulfilling. My teenage son has loved everything he's tried, even the bbq eel!
I especially like the yummy mint chocolate that comes with the bill!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Wonderful waitress. Good food. Excellent service. Reasonable prices. The gomae was not the best I've ever had but pretty close.....a bit drier than I like it ....but much better than the goopy way it is served in some places. Tempura was great.

Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Excellent from start to finish. Highly recommend. Had udon, ginger beef, And sashimi to die for. Thanks Osaka Sushi