The Huntingdon has a great location and a great price. The room was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The beds weren't very comfortable and it was difficult finding somewhere to plug our electronics into because the outlets in our room were kind of old, and the plugs just fell right out. (Minor issue!) Also, the hotel is quite old and in need of a face lift. But we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 110 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria