Yes the place has seen better days and their coffee shop isn't that good either service or food wise. However, we had a nice suite with a king sized bed and a basic but functional kitchen. The room was clean and although the TV was almost an antique, it worked well enough for the news headlines - we don't watch much TV so no biggie.
The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating. Free wifi was nice and it worked fine in our room and everywhere on the property. We got a great rate through the AAA/CAA and will definitely return on our next visit. Nice people, clean and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 110 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria