Great location, in a nice quiet area yet very close to the harbour and the city centre. Location is definitely the selling point. Good value rooms as we got a good deal on the price but would not have been so keen if we had paid the full price as the rooms are a little dated. Food ok but nothing special.
Considered booking there again for 2013 but prices appear to have gone up so decided to look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, free WiFi, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 113 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria