A good quiet location just 5 minutes walk from the centre of town with helpful staff and safe car parking. We were given a large clean room compromising of two double beds a fridge and TV (fat back as opposed to a modern flat screen) . The décor may seem dated however it’s the hotel is in an old English style with wooden beams and walls in the reception and bar whilst green floral paper (Lara Ashley came to mind) adorn the corridors and rooms. Overall its clean, comfortable, restful and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 110 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria