Yes this is an older hotel but not evrything can be brand new... we found the staff helpful and the rooms clean and pleasant. The key here is that you pay half the rate of any other hotel on the harbour so that balances any quibbles I would have about appearance. There are new owners but they had not got the pop machines working. Another odd occurence is that my rental bottomed out on the steep entrance to the underground parking lot - had to unload my grown kids to make the entrance... but given street parking fees, it was worth it. Again, the accessibility of downtown Victoria more than compensated for the older feel of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, free WiFi, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 113 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria