We booked at the huntingdon on expedia by the looks of the pictures it was to be a nice hotel for our honeymoon. Apon arrival the front desk was quite busy with other check in's as we waited in line we walked around the lobby and dining area and started to notice how dated the hotel was.We received our key card and went up to the room.The room was just as dated and not clean the paint was coming off the baseboards and the king size bed was 2 twins pushed together the full kitchen was a dirty stove shoved in a corner and a counter which we were scared to open.I delivery furniture for a living and have deliveried to city housing and halfways houses that are much nicer than this place.The only good thing about this hotel was that there was no problem cancelling the room on the spot at no charge other than from expedia.beware of the picture they do not say a thousand words.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, free WiFi, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 113 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria