Ramada Victoria
$248
Hotel Rialto(Victoria)
$174
  • Restaurant
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
$204
Abigail's Hotel(Victoria)
$263
$186
Abigail's Hotel
All reviewsan older hotelone night staypleasant staybeds were comfortableclose to downtownkitchenette
Reviewed October 28, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Eileen M, General Manager at Ramada Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel when visiting family in victoria. Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful. We were a bit disappointed with the gym facility. Both my husband and I like to work out in the morning and we had chosen this place specifically because it had a gym. We got up early one morning and went to the desk to get the gym key and were told we could not use the gym until 9:00 because the gym is situated by rooms and could wake people up. We totally understood and we wouldn't want to wake people up either but most people like to get their workout done in the morning especially if they are in town on business so maybe next to people's rooms is not the best location for the gym. To make things worse there was roofing repairs going on at the same time that was very noisy and started at 7:00am so it seemed a bit silly to us. I was also concerned with the cleanliness a bit because I had dropped something behind the desk and when I pulled it out to get it back it was obvious that the area had not been cleaned and there was even toenail clippings there! Ewww

The nice thing about this hotel is the breakfast restaurant that is attached. It has been newly redone so the room is beautiful and seems out of place attached to this hotel. The food is wonderful and the staff was very accommodating to me as I have several food allergies.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Victoria. My apologies for the roof repair during your visit. In our ongoing efforts to maintain our property, these things need to be done and there is often never a convenient time to do this. I also apologize for the cleanliness of your room. We pride ourselves not only on our friendly staff but also the cleanliness of our guest rooms. We obviously fell short on this occasion. And again, my apologies. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the brand new restaurant and that the staff accommodated your food concerns.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Located both close to downtown and also to the very scenic Gorge area of Victoria, this mid range hotel provides serviceable accommodations probably better suited to the frequent traveler or those with short stays

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Eileen M, General Manager at Ramada Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Victoria. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and the value we provide. The hotel offers several types of accommodation offering full suites with kitchens and mini suites with kitchens as well, suitable for any traveler, long term or short stay..

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This hotel is central to the downtown and two malls while not on a busy main thoroughfare. The rooms were quiet and well appointed, however we did find the beds to be a bit hard. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Eileen M, General Manager at Ramada Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Victoria. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our location and the rooms. Mattresses are such a personal choice I am sorry to hear that you did not have a comfortable sleep. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit to Victoria.