All reviews gorge road an older hotel pleasant stay beds were comfortable downtown kitchenette
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I just spent a week at The Ramada Victoria while I was in town for a conference and it was a really good experience. They take of everything for you, there is free breakfast, friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms.
Anytime I had a question everyone went out of way to find the answer :)
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager123, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

We are glad to hear that your recent stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you for the wonderful review left for our property and our great staff!

We are known for our stellar customer service and I'm glad to hear that you experienced this personally from our staff.

Please come back again soon so that we can keep putting a smile on your face while providing great accommodations, all at a great price!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is the third time I have stayed at the Victoria Ramada and all three times I have been happy. I feel I have now found a hotel that is inexpensive but is clean with comfortable beds. quiet rooms and quick check in. There are times you want to go to a fancy, expensive hotel and this would not fit the bill. But for the times you just want a safe clean place to stay that is minutes away from downtown (with a car) has free internet and free parking, this place can't be beat. The only down side is the restaurant is under construction, so there is no place to eat on site.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and was given room 244. It is away from elevator and ice machine and was indeed very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sunwor
General_Manager123, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Thank you very much for the positive review left for our hotel! We're glad to see that you're a repeat guest to our property, and after the 3rd time, still find our rooms to be very comfortable, customer service to be great, all at a great deal!

Until we have Flavour re-open their doors after a renovation, we still have our famous Heckler's Bar & Grill which is just downstairs from us! They feature their famous Wings Wednesdays and are the only place in town to feature Comedy Acts every weekend!

We look forward in seeing you again very soon! Until then, please enjoy our temporary continental breakfast while Flavour is under renovations.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

For the price was expecting it to be a very plain, run of the mill cheap hotel. I was a walk in and from the moment I arrived everything was great. Front desk staff super helpful, very accomodating in letting me check out a few rooms. Within half an hour of registering I was called to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Beds were super comfy and room was very clean. Had one of the best sleeps in months because of the comfort and the black out curtains! Staff was quick to respond to any request and offered great directions for where I wanted to go. Best value I have found for this area and I wouldnt hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Ask to check out the rooms they were more than happy to oblige. I was over the parking lot and had no troubles at all.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank S L
General_Manager123, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

We appreciate the great review left for our property! We're glad you got to experience a comfortable stay with great customer service, all at a low price!

Being just a few minutes away from the Inner Harbour and having the famous Heckler's Bar & Grill with there "Comedy Nights" right downstairs from us makes us such a great location.

Please come back soon and see the many great additions we'll be making this year as well as the re-opening of Flavour Restaurant.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

We returned to the Ramada Victoria recently - we stayed here last time we were in Victoria and received such great hospitality that we couldn't think of staying anywhere else when we returned! - when we checked in we found out that Flavour Restaurant has recently had a fire in the kitchen. So disappointing! We were looking forward to another great meal from the Chef. Not to worry though, the staff have everything under perfect control. Other than a slight smoke smell in the lobby the hotel seems to be otherwise unaffected by this unfortunate event. The rooms are immaculate and the beds as comfy as ever. The staff - front desk and housekeeping - are fantastic. Smiles and greetings from everyone. Thank you so much for your hospitality. We look forward to visiting again in 2012.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank firesalamander
General_Manager123, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2011

We are glad to here that your recent stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you for the wonderful review left for our property and our great staff!

It's unfortunate about the recent fire in the restaurant, but we are back to 100%, eager to please more customers as they come visit the Upper Harbour area. Nobody was injured and no damage was done to any of our rooms. We still have the famous "Heckler's Bar & Grill" which is located within the hotel which features their popular "Wings Wednesdays" as well their famous "Comedy Nights" every weekend!

We look forward to seeing you again in 2012! Have a great winter season and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Stayed at the hotel the night of the fire and i do have to say the staff did an amazing job through out all the comotion. They accomidated me and were very sorry for the late night and all. The staff was so amazing when checking in they were cheerful and very helpfull. Rooms were very clean houskeeping staff were very friendly. I like that the hotel is so close to the bus stop going into town. The pub downstairs had great food was very impressed. Very much enjoyed my stay there and cant wait to return. Thank you to the staff that made my stay so full of enjoyment.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank christina q

Thank you very much for the positive review left for our hotel! I'm glad that even after the recent fire at our property, you got to still enjoy a comfortable room, great service, food & entertainment (Heckler's Bar & Grill), all at a great deal! It's unfortunate that the fire occurred but there were no injuries and none of the rooms were damaged/affected.

We look forward in seeing you again very soon! Have a Happy Holidays!