Magnolia Hotel And Spa
Hotel Rialto(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$137
  • Restaurant
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$151
$141
$184
$70
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$159
Orbitz.com
$93
Embassy Inn(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Travelocity
Days Inn Victoria Uptown(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotel Zed(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$135
$95
$168
getaroom.com
2,918 results
All reviewscorner roomturn down servicecontinental breakfastgreat boutiquevalet parkinggas fireplacedowntown victoriaperfect locationwithin walking distancelovely hotelsmall hotelvalet servicegovernment streetparliament buildingbeautiful roomwonderful staytop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Magnolia is a very nice hotel. Great location (walking distance to anywhere you might want to go downtown), nice rooms and decent amenities. Definitely a good choice when staying in downtown Victoria.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lmh123ca
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This trip was both business and holiday mixed and so I needed to be near the convention centre. Fairmont and Marriott were suggested however I went on line and saw that the Boutiquey like Magnolia had just been renovated, was around the corner from the convention centre and several nice restaurants. So.. . thought I'd give the little guy our $$$. And. . . I'm very glad that I did. The suite was terrific and it included breakfast AND was cheaper than the others.
The bed was wonderful, as was the shower. We had a great view of the parliament buildings - which looked great even at nighttime. I would stay here again no problem. The gym is tiny and we did not try the spa - too many other things to do. The place was fairly sound proof as well.
The only down side was that we couldn't get into our room early which wasn't great as we arrived at 8:30 a.m and 4:00 p.m. was the best they could do.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite from third floor up, facing the parliament
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank TerryQ_12
MagnoliaHotelGM, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for the kind review of your stay TerryQ

I would like to thank you for choosing The Magnolia, and for all the kind comments about your recent stay with us.
I have been in touch following your visit and hope we can communicate further about the delays in getting an early check in. While check in time is 4pm, we make every effort to accommodate earlier arrivals, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience of having to wait for your room.

Thank you again for your visit with us, and for sharing your review.

Best Wishes,

Email: gm@magnoliahotel.com

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We booked this room to get ready in for my wedding and for our wedding night. When we got to our room they had a box of chocolates from Rogers waiting for us.The staff were so accommodating-They allowed our wedding vehicle to stay out front of over an hour so we could get photos with my dad and around the building/area. They also knew we were getting ready that late morning so they had the housekeeper come up and freshen everything for us. Our room was so beautiful and spacious! The bed was super comfortable, like a cloud. The bathroom had a wonderful soaker tub & stand alone shower. So relaxing. We stayed in a corner room which had beautiful views of the parliament building and the Empress. It was nice to have a complimentary breakfast- I had the yummy waffles. Overall this is a wonderful place to stay and I hope to go back for our 1 year anniversary!

Room Tip: A corner room has a one side of just windows which gives the room a sunny & airy feeling plus there is a great view!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nicky-random
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The Magnolia is a nice hotel, and has an excellent downtown location near many bars, restaurants, shopping, and tourist attractions It is an older hotel, but is clean and well-renovated. It is not super-luxiourious, but is a big upgrade from the Traveller's Inn/Vacation Inn. Nowhere near as nice as the Laurel Point though, so take that if you can get a similar price and don't need to be downtown.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kmc1971
MagnoliaHotelGM, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you Kmc1971 for your recent stay with The Magnolia Hotel & Spa
and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I was glad to see that you found many aspects of your stay enjoyable, giving us 5's on location, service and cleanliness. I am pleased that these elements had a positive and favorable impact on your visit with us.

I would like to clarify your comment about the hotel's age as you had mentioned that the hotel was old. The Magnolia was built in 1998 in a heritage style to reflect the old-towne neighborhood we are situated in. The hotel is in fact one of the newer properties in town, and with our recent room renovations offer the newest rooms in Victoria.

Thank you again for your feedback about your visit.

I do hope on a future visit that you will consider the Magnolia among your hotel options, and that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

If I can be of personal assistance at any time, please contact me at gm@magnoliahotel.com or by phone at 250-412-8480

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Fantastic downtown property in Victoria. Newly renovated. The Front desk staff, bell staff, top shelf. What service is ALL ABOUT! Rooms overlooking downtown harbor, clean, well appointed and all newly renovated. Do it right, different and romantic (The SPA is fantastic).

Do it here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DerekSanderson

Dear Mr. Sanderson,

It was truly a pleasure to read your exceptional comments about the hotel today.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and most of all thank you for choosing The Magnolia Hotel & Spa. I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful visit!

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon with us,

Best Wishes,