Magnolia Hotel And Spa
$248
Hotel Rialto(Victoria)
$174
  • Restaurant
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
$204
Travelocity
$197
Orbitz.com
2,937 results
All reviewscorner roomturn down servicecontinental breakfastgreat boutiquevalet parkinggas fireplacedowntown victoriaperfect locationwithin walking distancelovely hotelsmall hotelvalet servicegovernment streetparliament buildingbeautiful roomwonderful staytop floor
Reviewed February 10, 2012

It's amazing the customer service we have received from this hotel even though our stay isn't till April. The quick responses and peronal guestfolio offered say a lot about their values. We look forward to enjoying our anniversary in April 2012 and meeting the wonderful staff.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Philip W
Reviewed February 10, 2012

My wife and I are from So Cal, and absolutely love Victoria, BC. We have stayed at several different hotels in the city, and our favorite bar none is the Magnolia hotel, downtown.
It is in a perfect location for sightseeing, shopping and dining. Get a corner room if possible to enjoy magnificient views of the parliament building, particularly at night. A first class hotel with great service.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ww11hort
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I had another great stay at the magnolia. the staff are all very helpfull and always there when you need them. I booked this room on short notice and had no problems, the room was clean and ready when I arrived. I will definatley stay there agian.

Room Tip: upper floors have a great view of the inner harbour
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel Feb 4th thru Feb 6th , Our room was #606 a lovely corner room with an excellent view of the Parliament buildings and harbour.
We took advantage of the "ferry on Us" promotion that offers a $150.00 credit for the ferry & car from the mainland
The hotel offers a very nice complimentary continental breakfast each morning
The hotel offers a valet parking service with in & out priviledges 24 hours a day
The staff have a wonderful, professional & friendly attitute towards the guests... I would attribute this to excellent training from management..my compliments
I would recommend this hotel to friends ,family & business associates

Room Tip: we stayed in room #606 , it cost slightly more but worth the little extra
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank walter56
MagnoliaHotelGM, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thanks for the great review Walter,
606 offers a pretty amazing view of the inner harbour and legislative buildings.
We're thrilled you enjoyed it and we able to take advantage of our "Ferry on Us" offer.

We hope to see you back again soon,

If I can be of personal assistance at any time, please contact me at any time.

Bill Lewis
The Magnolia Hotel & Spa
Victoria's Luxury Spa Boutique Hotel

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I have used the Magnolia for my business trips to Victoria on several occasions. I take my wife along on some of my trips to Vancouver Island and The Magnolia certainly helps to make these trips great! The rooms are ample, clean and tastefully decorated. The location of the hotel is excellent. Close to everything. Parking is not included with some package deals, but the street parking is free between 6 PM and 9 AM. With the breakfast "included" (which is of very good quality) the overall value is very good. Highly recommended...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business