We stayed 1 night in Victoria, the location is 5 minutes walking distance from the center of Victoria.
The Pub and Restaurant was excellent!
The building was very old though.
We booked for a std double room but they upgraded it for a king size bedroom for free :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel