I stayed solo at this delightful inn and always felt safe and secure. My room was cosy with a comfortable bed. I loved being able to leave the window open (without a screen) and enjoy the fresh air. I fell in love with the 3rd floor balcony and spent time there reading or enjoying a glass of wine. Very helpful staff, good restaurant. Great location! I could walk to the Inner Harbour, downtown, Beacon Hill Park, and Dallas Road in record time. Well-worth the money; I would highly recommend the James Bay Inn and look forward to returning there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel