This is definitely a historic Inn. Located 2 blocks behind the Parliament Buildings & within walking distance to the marina, downtown shopping, IMAX & the B.C.Museum. We stayed for 12 days & found the accommodation perfect for us. The restaurant on site, as well as the pub had good food. FYI, this is a 3 floor walk up (no elevator), just in case you have trouble negotiating stairs. Entrance to the Inn is also up a flight of steps, to reach the lobby. The decor is fun, older furniture & lamps in keeping with the Inn's history. They even kept the old fire hose reels which are displayed on each floor. Outdoor parking is included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel