We booked our room as part of a package deal.I must say that it was a very nice stay.The room was pretty basic (which is perfect for us) .This hotel is an older style , however it was spotless. I think the biggest advantage to staying here is the location ,lots to see in all directions and the Inner Harbour is only a 15 minute walk.The staff here was very friendly as well.The only negative that comes to mind is the fact that there is no elevator here.I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel