We just returned from our 5th Annivesary where we spent 4 wonderful days at the Birds of a Feather B & B. The pictures and descriptions on the website were accurate to the smallest of details. We stayed in room #2 and were pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the modern feel. We found that Dieter was a most gracious host and very willing to point us and other guests in the right direction to find the most beautiful sights on the island. We were able to move around as we pleased and the use of the canoe and paddle boats were a great way to top off our last night there. We are already looking at ways to get back to the Birds of a Feather B&B.
A couple of great sights to see and places to visit if you stay here are the following:
- Hatley Castle
- Fort Rodd Hill and the Lighthouse
- Titanic exhibit if you make there this year at the Museum
- Barb's Fish and Chips
- Crossroads Pub and Grill (Try the stuffed mushrooms)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature lover's nirvana on protected ocean front lagoon located on Victoria's west shore neighboring Fisgard Lighthouse and Hatley Park Historic site. Moderate year-round temperatures with a micro-climate that gives it the warmest winter temperatures anywhere in Canada! Hatley grounds include a castle, Japanese, Italian, and Rose gardens. Private dock, courtesy canoe, kayaks, peddle boat, and bicycles. Affordable luxury suites with cathedral ceilings, oceanfront terraces, kitchenettes, soaker tubs, gas fireplaces, widescreen TV. Completely rebuilt in 2006. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Birds of a Feather Ocean Lagoon Bed & Breakfast & Vacation Rental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.