“A Wonderful Suprise!”

Summer Nights at the Victoria Conference Centre
Ranked #121 of 188 things to do in Victoria
Reviewed July 29, 2010

My wife and I were spending a few days in Victoria, BC and happened to hear about "Summer Nights at the Victoria Conference Centre" from our concierge. The show is a magic show featuring award winning magicians Murray Hatfield & Teresa. I like magic and it was something that we could take the kids to and we sure are glad we did.

Although normally more of a lecture theatre the Victoria Conference Centre Theatre was decent and the entertainment was excellent. Murray and Teresa did everything from card magic (thanks to a video screen and an assistant with a video camera) to some very large and impressive illusions. Murray also did a lot of interactive stuff with audience members and he's funny. The guy (I think his name was Gordon) that he got from the crowd for one routine was a scream!

The kids loved it. They've been trying all week to figure how everything was done. My wife and I loved it too! If you're a magic fan, and quite frankly even if you're not - check out this show. It's great!

3  Thank McSim12