Lowest prices for your stay
$117
$106
Hotels.com
$106
eDreams$117
Orbitz.com$106
FindHotel$106
All reviews craigdarroch castle guest kitchen master suite mini suite yogurt guest house street parking continental breakfast breakfast area government house common areas living room laundry room other guests tea and coffee breakfast was excellent enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2017

I found the " The Craigmyle " on the web after searching for a B & B within walking distance to a family member in Victoria.

With no hesitation, I booked the location for 3 nights and so glad I did. From the delightful ambience of location, comfortable bed and history of building, a total win.

All the staff at "The Craigmyle " are beyond wonderful, so kind and helpful.

There will be no second thoughts when visiting Victoria again in the near future, I will be staying at "The Craigmyle "

My thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
TheCraigmyle, General Manager at The Craigmyle, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review about your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home base while visiting Victoria!

Reviewed December 7, 2017

The Craigmyle was the most charming b&b I could have asked for. And what a huge bang or the buck! I have already recommended it to all my friends and will continue to do so. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheCraigmyle, General Manager at The Craigmyle, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Thank you for your review and for describing your stay as a home away from home!
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

The Craigmyle met all my needs and made for a very comfortable trip. My room was clean and comfortable and the common areas were very cosy and inviting. There was a good variety for breakfast and the furnishings were lovely. The Craigmyle is in a good location and easy to access many of the tourist activities

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheCraigmyle, Manager at The Craigmyle, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of the Craigmyle. We are very pleased to hear that you had a fabulous stay with us. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

The master suite bedroom is located next to the kitchen where the staff prepare breakfast, so I was awakened every morning at 6:00 am with the sound of banging, clanging, talking & laughter. The weekend was the worst. Then at 7:00 am when the guests start going to the dinning room it was very noisy with loud talking and more clanging of dishes. Having hardwood floors & no insulation I heard the guests above us until after midnight. They were constantly scooting furniture, dropping things & they didn't walk, they stomped. I didn't get a good night sleep the whole time I was there.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheCraigmyle, Manager at The Craigmyle, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Please accept our apologies for any noise you encountered during your stay. Guests always comment on how quiet the property is so it is rare that we receive comments like these.
I will have a clear discussion with all working staff about the need to be quiet in the mornings to avoid disturbing guests in this room.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

We went to Victoria for the weekend (from Seattle) and the Craigmyle was the perfect choice for lodging! The people working there were incredibly nice (and the emailed questions I had ahead of time were answered very promptly), the main room was luxurious, our suite was beautiful, clean, comfortable, and unique, and the breakfast was perfect! The view of the castle out the window was spectacular, as well. Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheCraigmyle, Manager at The Craigmyle, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. We all appreciate your compliments very much and hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.