Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour
Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$253
Delta Hotels
$166
The Fairmont Empress(Victoria)
$594
$443
  • Restaurant
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$150
$141
Hotels.com
$94
$90
Agoda.com
$62
Accent Inn Victoria(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
Days Inn Victoria Uptown(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$66
Travelocity
$184
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationroyal theatresteam roomsecure parkinginner courtyardwithin walking distancefew blockssmall fridgeaverage hotelclean roomswould definitely stay here againfront desk staffcoffee makernice stayempress hotelper daychecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I found this hotel to be not worth the stay, I say this cause when I saw what it looked liked via the web page it looked great but when I actually stayed in the hotel i was very disapointed always do your home work before checking into a hotel and this hotel does not have parking underground so I had to park my car on another street ,I was not impressed the pics for this hotel do not do justice period ,you get what you pay for basicly so becareful

Room Tip: pic a better hotel as I heard other ppl in their hotel rooms next to mine
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
QualityInnVicHarbour, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear dArcy p,

I'm sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to ensure the hotel is represented accurately on all online outlets. Your feedback is very important to us, as we rely heavily on our guests input in order to know which areas need improvement. I would appreciate if you could contact me to discuss the issues you encountered.

I would just like to take a moment to touch on the hotel's parking situation which you mentioned in your review for any future guests. Please be advised that the hotel does feature an underground parkade with limited spaces, and we have an arrangement with an underground parkade located just across the street from the hotel to ensure that all our guests have access to underground parking. Both parkades are charged at $9/night. One parkade is gated and the other is monitored by a security guard.

Thank you for your review, I hope to hear from you.

Laura Caceres
Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hotel is centrally located for downtown and has all the amenities, and more, that you would expect. Good bed and a spacious, clean room.

The hotel is set a few blocks back from the waterfront, so don't expect a great view, but it only took me 10 minutes to walk there from the float-plane terminal at the harbour, and five minutes to walk down to the bus station to catch the coach to Vancouver - so a great location if you are car-free

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank rexbarker
Reviewed June 23, 2014

What a beautiful hotel just minutes from the ferry. The hotel is very well maintained and the rooms well appointed. Plenty of plugins for computers and battery charging.

The bed was comfy and everything was just great!

The hotel offers a discount to those that eat in the restaurant at the hotel and it was a 25%, not sure if you always get that.

The staff is great, cannot say enough about how good and helpful they are.

There is a garage and a separate fee for using it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jesseh50
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as we were here to take my 10 year old son to the museum and to sight see....... This hotel is in walking distance to pretty much everything on the harbour and then some ....... Nice clean rooms and the beds are comfortable . The things we didn't like was it had no air conditioning and we were street side so it was noisy and we could hear people talking quite clearly in the room next to us at 5:30 am . There was a pub / restaurant just down the hall from our room which was nice . You can order from this place and take it back to your room if your to tired from sight seeing. This hotel is very reasonably priced compared to a lot of the hotels in the same vicinity and the underground parking is relatively cheap.......... The pet charge for my small dog was kind of expensive ... $20 a day . The price and location of this hotel exceeds any of the complaints that we have. About it . One more thing.......... We booked a wale watching tour thru this hotel with Eagle Wing Tours and they are excellent , I highly recommend going with this company. We followed a pod of killer whales for a while ...... It was amazing!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank teri m
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The Goods

- Room was nice and clean
- My room's tub had jets. That was a pleasant surprise
- Front desk staff was super friendly. She even remembered me when I checked out so it took all of 10 seconds
- Location is great. Within walking distance of the Legislature, Museum, and Inner Habour
- In room amenities included fridge, microwave and coffee maker (I had a Queen room)

Not so good

- Does not have A/C. It wasn't hot when I went but it could get very warm in the dead of summer. There was a fan in the closet.
- Workout room is just a bike, treadmill, and a pair of dumbbells
- Pool is tiny. Really only suitable for kids.
- In room coffee not so good. Not sure if the pouch wasn't designed for the coffee maker or the coffee was just weak. Coffee is also usually available in the lobby.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo