We came to Victoria to celebrate our annual Company New Year Christmas Party. We were lucky to get the last Room at the Union Club. The location is amazing. The room has been cozy and beautiful - set in an old-fashioned style, but with all the modern amenities.. and very clean! The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful - like Sophie who helped us to book the room at the last moment. Breakfast was served in a beautiful dining room, giving you the feeling of the most posh environment. Breakfast was very good, nice variety to choose from and the service was great. No doubt- we will come again!
.p.s. the party we attended in the Union Club, first floor hall, was amazing and the food served was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Union Club of British Columbia was established in 1879 and is rich in history. The Club features old Victorian decor with rich wood motifs and offers you affordable elegance while visiting Victoria, the City of flowers. Situated across from Victoria Harbor, the Club is in the heart of the tourist, shopping and business districts. As an overnight guest at the Inn at the Union Club, you are welcome to use all of the club’s facilities which include our Business Centre, Billiard Room, Library, Reading Room and during the summer season our Roof Top Garden. For dining purposes you may join us for casual breakfast, lunch or dinner in our McGregor Lounge, or for more formal dining, in our McKenzie Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Union Club British Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Union Club British Columbia Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel British Columbia