IN the heart of Victoria, B.C., stands the elegant Union Club. Although its standard rooms are small, they're also well-appointed and quiet. King-bedded rooms and two suites are real bargains: large, updated, and beautiful. The dining room serves full and varied breakfasts, included in the room rate. Staff are friendly and helpful. The reading room has dozens of magazines and comfortable chair in which to read them. All the public spaces speak of an earlier, more gracious time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Union Club of British Columbia was established in 1879 and is rich in history. The Club features old Victorian decor with rich wood motifs and offers you affordable elegance while visiting Victoria, the City of flowers. Situated across from Victoria Harbor, the Club is in the heart of the tourist, shopping and business districts. As an overnight guest at the Inn at the Union Club, you are welcome to use all of the club’s facilities which include our Business Centre, Billiard Room, Library, Reading Room and during the summer season our Roof Top Garden. For dining purposes you may join us for casual breakfast, lunch or dinner in our McGregor Lounge, or for more formal dining, in our McKenzie Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Union Club British Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Union Club British Columbia Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel British Columbia