We just needed a bed for 8 hours until the early ferry. This place was economic (~$100) so we took it sight unseen while transiting to Victoria from Sea Kayaking up in the Broken Islands. The bed was the best part. Clean, firm with good pillows. The A/C didn't work and the front desk was clueless as to how to fix it. Though to their credit they were friendly and there are several very good restaurants within a 3 block walk. They recommended a couple which we also had spotted on Yelp. The hotel wasn't very clean but after camping out on uninhabited islands ... well at least there wasn't sand in the bed so relatively speaking I was happy. There are only a few outside parking stalls with the rest being height limited in the basement. We were fortunate to get the last outside stall as our kayaks wouldn't have cleared the basement entrance. If your vehicle is over 6ft 2 in be sure they save you an outside stall. I'd have been hesitant to park on the street. It seemed safe but who knows. The location is downtown and actually pretty good. The ferry to Port Angeles is a 5 minute drive away (at 5:30 am).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Victoria location features 78 rooms. Free high-speed internet access in lobby, free parking. King size beds, air-conditioning, working desks and in-room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Island Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Downtown
- Travellers Hotel Victoria